A little while back, lovely Ava of Retro Spendthrift nominated me for a Liebster award, thank you very much lovely Ava. If you don't already follow Ava's blog please check her out, it's a haven of all things vintage from outfits through to retro wallpaper.
So, the rules of the award are.
1. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you,
2. Choose 5 - 10 bloggers with less than 300 followers and share the love, stating why,
3. Give them 11 questions to answer,
4. Let them know you nominated them,
5. Don't nominate the blogger who nominated you,
6. Display the award picture in your post.
So, here's my answers;
1. What's your favourite movie or TV show?
I have an unbelieveably short attention span where TV is concerned and yet my all time favourite is the EPIC, Gone with the wind. I do love musicals though, my favourite is Cabaret.
2. How did you decide on the name of your blog?
After my beloved Airedale terrier, Prudence.
3. How would you describe your fashion style?
Eclectic, confused, unique, indecisive.
4. What's your favourite accessory?
That's easy, it's always a handbag. (Although not a Vivienne Westwood one, for reasons I will share in a later blog post)
5. What types of blog do you read?
Mostly I read vintage fashion blogs, lifestyle blogs and a smattering of non-vintage fashion blogs.
6. Are you an introvert or extravert?
Most definitely an extrovert.
7. What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
Well I'm terribly nosey, so I enjoy snooping around other people's lives, but also making real life friends with people you may not have otherwise met.
8. If you could hang out with any ficticious group of people who eould it be and why?
The young ones, because they make me laugh.
9. Peanut butter, creamy or crunchy?
Bleurgh! Not at all, and nuts trigger my migraines.
10. How long have you been blogging?
4 years this Autumn.
11. What is your favourite line from a movie, song, book, or poem?
There are a few, but one is a well known Michael Caine one:
"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job, now behave yourself"
So, my nominations are:
Winter Moon - I love her passion for Poe and glimpses into her lovely home
Two Squirrels Vintage - Beautiful photography, a gorgeous home and a love of vintage in New Zealand.
Camelia Crinoline - Another fabulous NZ based blogger who loves sharing the fabulous clothes that she makes.
The second hand years - I've had the pleasure of meeting Curtise, her blog is a fantastic mix of straight talk and vintage style
Miss Simmonds Says - Claire is another vintage passionista who I've been blessed to meet. Totally whacky but terribly fun is how I'd describe her blog.
1. If you were super hero, who would you be, and why?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. You're stuck on a desert island, you have one book, one CD and one item of clothing, what would they be?
4. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
5. What's your favourite colour?
6. Summer or winter?
7. What one thing have you never learned but wish you had? (E.g. a language, and instrument)
8. What is your most annoying habit?
9. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
10. Who was your favourite childhood author?
11. What is your best piece of beauty wisdom.
I can't wait to read your answers.