The rules (because there's always rules) are:
These are the rules:
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
- Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award
- Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their nomination
I'm going to be a bad blogger, I won't nominate 9 other bloggers since I don't know who's had it before and who hasn't so if you want to share then please do, I love you all anyway. I also can't think of 11 more facts (I've just given 7 in my last post) but if anyone has any burning questions they want to know, feel free to leave me a comment.
First up though, I'll answer the questions that Emma Kate set.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I had just finished studying for my Masters degree, where I had been writing copious amounts. I wanted an outlet for writing, and blogging seemed a good place to do it.
2. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
My celeb crush changes with my moods (or what film I've recently seen). I think a young Michael Caine is unbeatable, but I'm also fond of Daniel Craig too.
3. What are you scared of?
4. Where would you like a holiday home?
Ooooh, tricky one. I'd love to have a little apartment in Paris that I could escape to every now and then. Paris is my favourite city.
5. Tell me a burning ambition?
To learn to play guitar.
6. What is your home decor style?
I'm quite a clutter bunny, and I favour traditional decorative style over modern any day. I like colour in all rooms, and lots of visual interest.
7. Who is your favourite clothing designer?
Vivienne Westwood. I love tartan, plaid, corsets and unusual shapes, how could I not love Viv?
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
9. What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
Don't ever feel that you have to conform or fit in, dress how you want, and be who you want to be, if so called friends don't like it then change your friends and not yourself.
10. Whose was the first blog you followed? (Not necessarily in an official followy way)
11. What do you look for and enjoy most of all in other peoples blogs?
People who are genuine and have a love for what they write about. People who aren't afraid to express themselves and people who have shared interests such as vintage fashion.